Print an invoice to paper and PDF
To print the invoice to PDF, you can click on the "Save PDF" button on the
To print an invoice, you:
- Select the invoice you want to print.
- Click the "Print" button on the toolbar or press ⌘P.
The print dialog will allow you to choose a printer for printing to paper
or saving the invoice as a PDF document.
Printed invoices will hide irrelevant details. This includes:
- The add and remove controls.
If the tax rate is 0%, the total tax line is hidden. The notice about
tax exempt items is hidden as well.
If an item section has no items, it is hidden. eg. if you don't add any
service items, then the service section is not printed.
- If you don't add any notes to the invoice, the notes section is hidden.
- If you don't add a logo to the invoice, the placholder is hidden.
Download a sample PDF invoice.